Hailing from Komotini, Greece, today, on Guitaa Artist Centerstage, we have the amazing vocalist “Twmmy”. Also known as Thomas P. Albanidis, Twmmy is a greek artist, singer, and music covers maker.
Let’s get to know more about this stupendous artist, how his journey into music began, about his vocal exercises, and many more
- Introduce yourself to our audience, what genre of music do you consider your work to be?
Hi to everyone, I am Twmmy. I am a Pop/Hip Hop artist and my songs are a little bit dramatic and meditative I’m going to say.
- What and who were your early passions and influences, What inspires you to make music?
My biggest influence is for sure Kesha and her album “Rainbow”. This album makes me work more carefully on my music and has helped me in a lot of difficult moments in my life. One of the things that inspire me to make music is liking memes for producers on Instagram, that really helps and watching videos for producers and musicians.
- Tell us about that one memorable performance and favorite venue which you still wish to happen again?
The truth is that I haven’t a lot of experiences on the stage. I can say that my experiences are more in the studio for now. But I performed on my best friends’ birthday party so it was amazing and yes I would do it again.
- Any funny story of a mess up during your performance where you handled that situation like nothing happened?
No nothing, thank god.
- If you could collaborate with any musicians(dead/alive), who would you collaborate with and why?
I would collaborate with the amazing Ariana Grande or the beautiful Jessie J because their music makes me feel awesome and I think it is something magical.
- Any Tips to keep the balance between professional and music life?
Just do what you want to do and what your heart wants to do. Follow your gut and you will never be mistaken.
- What has been your biggest challenge as a Musician? Have you been able to overcome that challenge? If so, how?
My biggest challenge as a musician is I think to be authentic and to getting better and better as the time passes. I think I’m overcoming this challenge slowly by being myself publicly and practicing every day.
- What Tools and techniques you use to improve your singing/instrumental playing?
It’s so simple. Practicing for my voice and watching tutorials for my skills.
- What type of Gadgets and instruments do you use while practicing? And, Do you have any specific name of your instrument?
My phone. And my desktop.
- Would you like to share a testimonial for Guitaa? If Yes, Why do you love Guitaa?
I love Guitaa because it unites music with people. And you can learn from this.
- What advice would you have for someone wanting to become an Artist?
Just be careful of the people around you. Be yourself. Inspire yourself with whatever you feel comfortable and make good music.
So, this was the amazing singer Twmmy. Want to know how you can follow him on social media? Then, click on the links below: